The Greene County Board of Supervisors invites individuals interested in improving the quality of life in Greene County to participate as a member of a County board, commission, or committee. Vacancies are advertised at various times throughout the year, and opportunities are available now to serve on various citizen member organizations.
- Board of Zoning Appeals – 3 positions
- Economic Development Authority – 3 positions
- Piedmont Workforce Network Board
- Skyline CAP
- Social Services Board
- Thomas Jefferson Area Community Criminal Justice Board
- Thomas Jefferson Planning District Commission
The Board of Supervisors invites citizens interested in making a difference through public service to submit an appointment profile. Completed forms should be submitted to the County Administrator’s Office, by January 31, 2018. Open until filled. Please call (434)985-5201 with any questions.
Click here for appointment profile form.